I’m so happy to chat to Sophie Cliff on episode two as she is a city break obsessive just like me. I’ve been following her adventures on sophiecliff.com and getting amazing city break tips from her so I’m delighted that she’s sharing them with you all today.
We get real about maximising your holiday allowance and travel budgets and talk about how Sophie plans her trips. Sophie has one of the most meticulous processes I’ve ever seen, so if you are looking to book a city break this year, you’ll want to listen to these.
Finally we focus in on her favourite destination, New York and how she keeps in budget friendly, and Sophie talks about how the magic of Disneyland impacted her travels as an adult.
Want to know more about planning city breaks on a budget and travelling to New York? Listen here!Click To Tweet
Where you can find Sophie Cliff online
- On her blog, sophiecliff.com
- On social at Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Sophie has her very own newsletter too, The Weekly Pep Talk
Things we mentioned on the podcast and her travel blogs:
- Sophie’s incredible hen weekend at Jolly Days Glamping
- Her unshakeable love for New York (and all her tips!)
- Spending a weekend at the dreamy North Star Club
- Getting to explore San Sebastian
How you can listen to the podcast:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Subscribing on The Apple Podcasts App
- Listening on YouTube
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- Listening on Spotify
Remember to tweet me at @SamRSparrow with the hashtag #thetravelust with your favourite travel tips and memories and your perspective on what we’ve discussed on the show, and check out the back catalogue of my travel chats with other incredible travellers!Want to know how to fit travel around working full time and maximise your annual leave?Click To Tweet
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, I’d love you to leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts so that more people can be inspired to travel and develop that sense of travelust.
ENJOYED THIS POST? PLEASE PIN IT!