I’m thrilled to have Lucy Sheref from wanderluce.com as my very first guest on The Travelust, as I’ve been reading her incredible travel tips and packing guides for years. On this opening episode of the podcast, we chat all about how being a baby expat changed her perspective on travel and how going long haul is in her blood.
Lucy tell us about how a perfect storm of life experiences led her to get packing and on the road and how everyone should visit the Middle East at least once. There are so many tips about visiting the Middle East in today’s episode, so if you have been worried about dipping your toes in to this area of the world, this is the episode for you. Lucy spent a long time living in Thailand too, so if you’ve ever thought about long term travel, we’ve got you covered.
Finally, we reflect on what travel might be like now she’s the mum of gorgeous little Anais, and Anais even makes a guest appearance on the show too!
Want to know more about living abroad, the Middle East and travelling with a baby? Listen here!Click To Tweet
Where you can find Lucy Sheref online
- On her blog, wanderluce.com
- On social at Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Lucy has her own fantastic podcast, What She Said and Facebook Group
- And, she runs her own blogging coaching business
Things we mentioned on the podcast:
- How Lucy went from blogger to journalist
- Practical tips for travelling to Jordan
- When you have an underwhelming experience when travelling
- How you plan to travel with a baby
How you can listen to the podcast:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Subscribing on The Apple Podcasts App
- Listening on YouTube
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- Listening on Spotify
Remember to tweet me at @SamRSparrow with the hashtag #thetravelust with your favourite travel tips and memories and your perspective on what we’ve discussed on the show, and check out the back catalogue of my travel chats with other incredible travellers!You shouldn't be afraid of travelling to the Middle East - listen to why on #TheTravelust podcast!Click To Tweet
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, I’d love you to leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts so that more people can be inspired to travel and develop that sense of travelust.
ENJOYED THIS POST? PLEASE PIN IT!